Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pastry, Cakes, Desserts







Best selling truffles!

Mango yogurt!





If my blogpost title sounds familiar to you, then be proud because you have already encountered the most delectable homemade treat in Mindanao!


I've been eyeing this local confectionery shop ever since and never attempted to look at inside. Hence, last October 16 the brilliant owner of Mix N' Magic invited me to a re-opening event in their Gmall branch.

I was too surprised that most of their food was astonishingly cheap yet delightful that I would like to buy all! Lol
A pleasure for taste buds and the bliss in the eye is just a plus.

The shop have been running for already 18 years that originated in General Santos City. Davao Branch had started 4 years ago. And now had multiple branches in the island including their main branch in Torres St. and here in Gmall.

So go and get some treat at any Mix N' Magic branch near you!

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views