Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Badboy in Tokyo
















Photos by: Raphil Saguan

I've been receiving endless requests of readers' anticipation of me blogging about my recent trip and I'll start this off by my first outfit post in Japan.
Yes, you've heard it right. I was in Japan!

Lemme start this off with an icky gross drama LOL

Some (if not all) of my closest friends knew exactly how my life turned upside down by the start of 2014. I've been in my darkest hours (that I need not to mention in this blog anymore lol pardon me) and I've been seeking answers from this dilemma. I consider it as the biggest failure of my life. Given the situation, I made drastic changes, took risks and in the end, I happily survived (kinda).

So before I reach a point of receptacle of emotions, I'm happy to announce that I finally had my partial answers, and this counts as one; my Japan experience for free. Yes, you've read it right, FOR FREE!

The moment the Jenesys 2.0 program emailed the acceptance letter to me, I was in bliss and the first thing that came to my mind was the fall outfits that I could bring and wear. Lol

I'm a forever light traveler. Even to the point where I won't pack clothes anymore but rather bring the necessities. My reason? I would go shopping anyway. So basically, I did. And did you know that all of the items I'm wearing in my outfit are all thrifted? *wink

So yeah, unto my outfit: I knew this is really not my style though but I wanted to get out from my comfort zone and wear snapbacks! I decided to wear the autumn basics: plaids, greens and browns while walking around the streets of Tokyo on my first day. What do you think?

-Cham



No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views