Friday, November 08, 2013

Sophisticated



































Photos by: Ralz San Pedro

Can you believe this outfit post was worn and shoot last summer?
Yes I don't find any worth of a rush for this post so I just blogged it. Forgive me, there more important and timely blogposts I need to prioritize. Haha

If you've been following me on Instagram (@chamtanteras), you will notice that it is the only app I use often. From the word itself, it's instant and I can always share everything!

I've been so MIA lately so I will feed you with full sophistication via this post. I tried to be mature and get away with the usual cutie and hippie Cham. I just wished I pulled it off! Hihi

Palazzo pants are on trend now and it can either be boho-ish/ laidback or sophisticated. If it's printed, it can be worn with ease since it casual. And if it's plain, it's more suitable if it's worn formally. Agree?

Top: Thrifted
Palazzo pants: Thrifted
Sunnies: SM Accessories
Sandals: Natasha

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views