Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rough and Smooth












Photos by: Keith Alcantara

As mentioned in my previous posts, we, the Red Republic Productions (4th year Mass Comm) organize a monthly event. For the month of September, we bring you Foto Modelo Ateneo 3.

Without further adieu, this was what I wore during the said fashion show. I designed and made this dress so I kept it sophisticated and heightened the texture level instead. I made sure I have the two contrasting texture present in my outfit and might as well the two contrasting concepts: conservative in front and sexy back.

Of course, my dress should not just flaunt style but comfort as well since my role in this fashion show is a personal assistant I made sure I can move freely.

Dress: Handsewn
Pumps: Forever 21

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views