Sunday, August 18, 2013

Goodbye Summer Fling











Photos by: KJ Villanueva

Scorching heat, grain of sand, burst of colors, sprout of flowers, glee emotions, relaxing waves of the ocean, name it. Summer connotes everything. And by everything, it also meant being bittersweet. Summer as we know is the most blissful yet the shortest season we could encounter annually. Yet it promises you a packful of memories you surely won’t wanna miss.

But would you still risk experiencing everything despite the shortest period it could give? Would you still accept what you think you deserve even if you know that something will never last?

Enough before I put this all down to tears, I wore this outfit obviously at the last day of our summer class. Backlogs again, I knew. *scold me now

I know I should’ve blogged this three months ago but still I’m bidding goodbye and leaving everything that happened last summer.
Thank you summer, you are well spent, both happy and not.
Cheers to a new start!

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage Yacht (Cheyser Pedregosa)
Sandals: Celine


-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views