Saturday, January 12, 2013

Red Sophisticat












Photos by: Gab Cadena

Pardon me again for being mia lately. I've been swamped with my course requirements plus my laptop's getting crazy again.

Well anyways, this has been my favorite outfit. It may not be my favorite color hence, the style is present.

This was what I wore last Ateneo Fiesta during its first day. So this was almost five months late! HAHAHA sorry.
Can you spot my heart-shaped DIY shirt?

I loved how I mixed and matched textures, styles, trends and patterns shifting from sweet to rocking diva all merged into a single look. Ever wondered why this is in Red instead of pink? Red is our official division color.

I'm so looking forward for more me-outfits like this.

Top: DIY
Corset: Thrifted
Skirt: DIY from a shirt
Strappy sandals: Tonic
Hat: SM Accessories
Bag: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Thrifted

Ciao!
-Cham

Instagram: @chamtanteras



No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views