Friday, May 18, 2012

Hot and Cold















Photos by: Gab Cadena

Still not getting it?
I amalgamated both toasty and frosty colors.
Threw up the warm ones and the cool ones together.

I admit, I just IMAGINED it, came out of my mind and TRIED it,
ATTEMPTED it and voila! I think it's better than I ever thought.

I'm pretty sure most of you wondered how I ever entered the gates
of Ateneo with this outfit I'm wearing with me.
As I've mentioned in my earlier posts,
guards were less strict during summer. That's a hypothesis I'm still on the process to figure out WHY.
So I just make the the most of it while it lasts!
And if you've been reading my tweets before, you knew
already that I have this entire summer class outfit plan but hey,
I just used a few of them. Hahaha!
Since summer was about guards who were just chitchatting when you enter the campus instead of the usual way of blocking you when you disobey the dress code, I reserved my "conservative" outfits for June instead.
Wise enough, eh?

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: KCC
Cardi: Gift
Necklace: Quia
Flats: Solemate

Enjoy summer!
Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views