Monday, January 16, 2012

Late 80's Early 90's









Do I look like a Philippine flag or something? Nah, I'm just inspired with
the polka dot plus color schemes so I stumbled to
 an outfit like this: This is not usual for me since my all-time peg 
was dressing something Asian, glam chic, sweet girly or preppy.

This time I tried something new, and that includes exploring the 
old vibes. Maybe I'm not yet good at it, suited for it, but I can always try.
And guess what, by the end of this set I promise to give you something
vintage-y rather than flag-ish.


I love how the superpowers of my red high waist pants made me look 
extremely tall. You can try it for yourself!






My favorite photo as of the moment.


































Blue polka polo: Davcon Bazaar
Red Highwaist pants: Brandless
Beige Heels: Parisian
Vintage Sunnies: Thrifted
Red & Blue Bangles: Palawan Tiangges
Blue rose ring: Davcon Bazaar
Huge Danglings: NCCC




Hope you'll find this interesting!
Ciao!



-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views