Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Elation










Welcome to my infant years in partying!
Lol kidding aside, I count this as my first clubbing experience
(When I say real clubbing experience, I meant dressing up this way, makeup etc) coz I didn't start drinking in club tho. Whatever, you got the point.

Annually, Mass Communication students from Ateneo (including our batch) organize a number of events for the school and this had always been the opening; party for a cause.

It started in our batch tho and this has been the second year of the celebration and this was what I wore during the event.

Proceeds go to their chosen charity so it's great thought that no matter how hard you partied, at the end of the night, you have helped.

Thrifted dress
Mac Heroine lippie

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views