Monday, September 09, 2013

NAUGHTY-cal











Photos by: Avon Sinajon

This was what I wore during our event in Starr entitled Blue Starrt. If you’re from Davao, most especially if you’re an Atenean, I’m pretty sure you are aware of this.

At last, our sleepless nights paid off upon witnessing our event proposals from last sem’s Practicum now coming to life.

This is just the first event that, we, the Red Republic Productions have made. Blue Starrt is not your ordinary party but it also serves as an acquaintance party for Ateneans. Though I don’t really party often and never drank anything that night, I really enjoyed that event because I knew I can help the kids in Samal (our beneficiary).

I decided to make this top as quirky as I can and of course as party essential as it should. I’ll get away with the fierce side a little and decided to stick to my own style. So it’s never the usual glitz and metallics you often saw on a party. I decided to wear nautical as a theme yet since this is a club party, let’s get a little naughty!

Top: Handmade
Midrib corset: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Sandals: Thrifted
Iphone case: Handtrix

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views