Sunday, May 05, 2013

Casual and Happy









Gone away are those days wearing girly flats and sandals and tried to went out of my comfort zone, sneaks.

Despite the sporty chic/ athletic vibe of the whole look, it's still me.
This outfit perfectly matches this day because I got to meet one of the country's most handsome basketball player, Chris Tiu.

The anticipation of a giddy day may seem to force a casual outfit to be necessary. Though not an avid fan of him, surely, fan girling days like these would mean wearing not just cute but comfy clothes as well.

Couple of months ago, I was invited by Happy Lemon and if you wanna see my post just click it here.

Top: Thrifted
Cardi: Gift
Shorts: Thrifted
Sneaks: Sanok
Necklace: Loved Diva

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views