Thursday, December 13, 2012

Denimized
















Photos by: Ralz San Pedro


First of all, I wanna ask for the inconvenience of my blog since I am still trying to fix the layout.
Anyways,
I know I know this is a late blogpost of what I wore last Forever 21 Fashion event here. I told you I had a number of backlogs. Haha

The moment I saw this dress from my friend ate Blu’s shop: The Honey Badger, I was never in doubts and immediately got it! Beginning from this dress, I’m starting to collect long sleeve dresses since it provides a conservative from the top and sleek and sexy beneath your legs. It helps elongate your legs at the same time it’s manageable at the top perfect for girls who were often conscious with their arms, cleavage and armpits.

And don’t you love the denim texture and the dress’ cut? It’s rough and edgy, away from my style but I definitely love it! And I’m pretty sure you do too.

Heels: So Fab!

Follow me on Instagram: @chamtanteras

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views