Saturday, October 20, 2012

Festive









Photos by: Gab Cadena

You've read it right. These photos were from Gab and don't panic. We're just friends. Haha

These photos were taken last August. See? I have loads of backlogs and pardon me for rarely updating my site because of school stuff.

But now that it's sembreak, I'll finally have time to publish what it needs to be done.

One of the highlights of your entire year in Ateneo was these days, the Ateneo College Fiesta. I won't define the event by details anymore but for fashionistas, this serves as a phenomenon; NO DRESS CODES!

For me, those will be the days that I will really prepare! Think of it as once in a school year event where you can dress up freely without thinking of the guards blocking your way. This year, I decided to go floral with my handsewn highwaist shorts. Surely, it satisfied my soul upon itching to wear this inside the school. Here are some photos during the 2-day event:


lights

firedance


go red team!







Some photos were grabbed. Thank you!

And oh, just to let you know we won the second runner up in the Sayawtenista dance contest, one event that made me even busier. 

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views