Sunday, September 16, 2012

Forest Doll







Photo by: Alani Ramas

This day was no different from last week since I made sure I wore something "acceptable" for dance rehearsals.

I bet for you it's not, but hey. You will not see me blogging with my t-shirt and pants on. Never.

As long as I have any flat footwear with me, throw some stockings or leggings and I'm ready.

I actually had a hard time choosing clothes that will made me feel comfy and stylish at the same time. But this outfit was an exception. Can you feel the ambiance of wilderness and the brush of vines and scrubland?
For the first time, my outfit was eco-inspired.

Thanks to my new great and enthusiastic photographer for taking my photos!

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Handsewn
Flats: Solemate

See you next Washday!
Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views