Thursday, September 20, 2012

Black Mustard











Photos by: Ralston San Pedro

Gangsta over here... NO!
Just this post.

Hahaha no matter how hard I try to be a gangsta/ hipster, I will still end up looking like a princess or so. I don't know. I think it's just not my thing.
But pardon me for this post, forgive me for trying hard once again.
 Haha!

I don't know what's with me but I've noticed I'm already wearing blacks for four Washdays in a month! I didn't know if I'd love the color or I'm just making a way for my hair to stand out?

Would you believe that this was one of the days where I really don't know what to wear and the only option left was pulling out everything left in my closet and poof! It worked. Try it, sometimes cramming indeed works.

Shoes: Parisian
Eyewear: Rayban

See you next Washday!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views