Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pristine















No I'm not working for any office nor on a business meeting, not even joining a debate team or having a reporting. Okay, I'm playing with nonsense rhymes already. This was just WASHDAY when one day, the usual quirky and girly Cham tried to be a little decent and be an immaculate.
Does it worked? Hahaha no.

Anyway, do you guys still remember this place? Yeah it's Ateneo's old chapel. Fortunately, I had chose this place for the sake of missing it because currently, this chapel is already devastated for our school's infrastructure improvement purposes.

I am not so happy with the photo quality but hey, thanks to Michiko Yoshida for braiding my hair today! It added statement unto what I'm wearing. Thank you Mimi! I love you!

Polo: Thrifted
Skirt: Handmade
Shoes: Solemate

See you around next washday!
Ciao!
-Cham







No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views