Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Floral Overload










Photos by: Gab Cadena

Much away with the manly posts, I'm going back to my own style again -girly.
I know you've noticed my turtleneck top being repeated but I guess it's the perfect top of the moment pairing my floral headband, floral skirt and floral wedges. Oh, reduduncy of the word Floral. Haha!
I can really feel the spring vibes with my outfit!
At least, since we don't have spring season in our country :(

You can never go wrong with wedges. You can pair it with pretty everything, may it be with shorts, skirt or pants. It really goes with anything.
This time, my wedges played a role of adding another sweetness to my outfit.
Not just because of its heels but because of its style that makes it girly.

I stick to one theme: flowers. Hence, my accessories.
And with my background too!
Good thing the guards were not staring again!

Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Wedges: Primadonna
Floral bangle: from Palawan
Floral bracelet: gift
Flower ring: Bazaar

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views