Monday, June 25, 2012

Savage
















Photos by: Gab Cadena


I know it's a total contradiction of the usual Cham but hey, that doesn't stop me from exploring something new. Sometimes I need to try out something else to see if I'm worthy looking that way. What do you think?


Pardon my chasms over the past few days because I'm hella freakin out with my laggy laptop plus my over hectic sched. How I wish I can still survive my Junior year in Mass Communication. That's the very reason why I've just posted this outfit late. I wore this look last month during summer class. Yes. You've read it right. LAST MONTH. So you'll know how busy I am that I can't even blog about my recent looks.


So there was this day I got out from being the usual girly and quirky and tried to be grungy instead. I bought this thrifted vest and I decided to bleach it, braided my hair high and tight and tada! I have no idea if it really worked well but I loved it! I love to be different at times!


Top: Mom
Harlem pants: Thrifted
Clog wedges: Parisian
Vest: Thrifted + DIY


Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views