Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vday


This was my first time ever that a school, or a University perhaps, never held any activity
in honor of Valentine's.
Just plain classes.
Last year, we even wore red upon entering the classroom.
Now, it's boring.
Sorry.









What I gave him? Two boxes of coconut macaroons. (He kept the other one)


And what he gave me? A ferrero bouquet <3










Never in my life have I ever received a bouquet of flowers, even from my suitors.
How lucky I am to receive one, (Oh, I never demanded a Ferrero! Haha) from my first ever boyfriend, Gab :)






Valentine's dinner/ party at El Rio with the CFC :)






So sleepy






He went on my dorm the next morning and I was soooooo effin sleepy pa.

















One way that makes us feel special is to make something really unique and new.
Like in my case, I've received a bouquet FERRERO bouquet for the first time.
Thank you baby!
:)

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views