Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Sunday on a Wednesday







Dainty but free -the most appropriate words to be used for this outfit.
Perhaps a lot got a huge curiosity about my Oxymoron title.
Now lemme ask you a question, isn't my outfit ironic since it's a little
Sunday-ish while I'm wearing it on a Wednesday?
Yes, that's exactly my point!

In the Philippines, (I don't know with other countries) there was
this so-called Sunday dresses where every girl should
be as dainty as they can be, conservative yet quirky for a Sunday mass of course.























trying to beat the top score in Fruit Ninja :)


That's also the reason why I added smiles and jumps for this set, demure yet free.


Sheer floral top: from Palawan
Green Polka skirt: Shopaholic
Jelly thongs: SM Dept.Store


Stay free!
Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views