Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Black Feather





EFFORT, so far.
And that's all I can say in line with this post.
So this was what I wore during my bestfriend's debut.
Effort, being the most cooperative and suitable word
best describes what I did thinking that it SHOULD be the very best debut I've attended.
Not counting mine, of course.

Me trying to achieve the silhouette shot



I look really different in this photo



Got this JC replica for only P450! :))



Thank you 168 Mall, Divisoria for saving my life!






Handmade feather earrings to match my feather dress




Feather dress: 168 Mall, Divisoria
Heels: Jeffrey Campbell Replica
Accessories: Tomliz
Earrings: Handmade


Check out the post after this post to see photos from the event.

Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views