Sunday, April 26, 2015

Conundrums

















Photos by: Michelle Tan

Is it just me or I frequently feel confused every time I'm confronted with a situation like this: every time I had to meet up a friend (especially a long time no see friend), I always have a hard time choosing what to wear. I'm torn from being too casual and comfortable but possible to be underdressed or I need to release the blogger in me and get overdressed.

I don't know if I was wearing the right clothes though but nevertheless, I'm happy with it.

I'm meeting a childhood friend today and this is one of the days that I wanted to dress something nicely so I ended up pulling my black maxi dress. To break the overdo of sophistication, perhaps this denim vest helped in adding quirkiness. Right?

Thrifted maxi dress
DIY denim vest

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views