Wednesday, December 03, 2014

The Burgundy Season



















Photos by: Raphil Saguan

Gone are those days of basking for neon splash and electric colors in lieu of the everyday scorching heat and all-year around summer flare madness of my country, Philippines.

As I've mentioned in my previous blog posts, I luckily witnessed one of the most romantic season in the world, Autumn. Contrary to my habitual splashy flashy guise. 

What more could a blogger do most likely do? Take a lot of outfit shots as much as I can, abusing the season! (Thanks Raph for being with me through this)

Perhaps, I may seem a little bizarre about this new trend since it's not in my everyday routine to wear dark hues, and thick clothes. 
And oh, this jacket (I forgot the term) had been living in my closet for years already and seems to have a hard time looking for a perfect timing to show. I'm glad it finally found the perfect season to exhibit. Well, I hoped I pulled off the correct fashion pieces. 
Watcha think?

SM Accessories hat
Local Japanese store 2-layered tights
Wade shoes
Thrifted turtleneck
Greenhills skirt

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views