Thursday, July 10, 2014

Au Courant






Your clocks are not late nor advance. You can even check your calendars and still yes, we're on the same year, 2014.

For the first time in forever, I was up to date with my blog post!
If you have been my faithful reader (Thank you! *kisses) you might already know the rules here, I ALWAYS POST LATE. Every blog post I publish is a backlog and this time, I'm aiming for a change. *coughs for the big word

No actually, I had my bangs grown the beginning of the year.
My last haircut (Do I mean, just bangs cut? Lol) was November 2013. I've been through side bangs for three months and finally, the red sea was parted beginning of summer.

I've always dreamed this kind of hairstyle. I have planned this when I finished college since I think I'm too old for bangs already. 

Unto my outfit, since this is my first post with this kind of hair, I want you to look at this as something formal and structured yet subtle so I decided to match it with pieces that's clean and crisp: a good pair of dark high-waist pants and a cut out crop to balance the buoyancy and sternness. 

What do you think? Comment it down!

Cut-out crop top: Uyanguren
High-waist pants/ jeggings: Dress Code
Bag: Michel Klein

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views