Monday, September 16, 2013

Summer on July














Photos by: Gab Cadena

As what I’ve mentioned in my previous post, we, the fourth year Masscom students of Ateneo or the Red Republic Productions kept on organizing school events for this sem. For July, we brought sand and sea on the middle of the sem!

The most awaited annual athletic competition is here! I admit this is my first time to attend the event because I was one of the event organizers already. Not only the volleyball players did enjoy but all of the people who loved the beach and wanted to experience the scorching heat as the school pressure start to heat up.

I personally prepared this event for two months! I went to the gym for two months, went on a strict diet and no rice for the remaining two weeks! I even made my top cover up.

Top: Handmade
Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Rayban
Hat: SM Dept

Notice my lack of bikini photos? Stay tuned for my next post!

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views