Sunday, July 07, 2013

Rainbow Match







Photos by: Gab Cadena

This was what I wore during our first day of classes last summer. And hopefully as my last summer class, I intended to make the most of it. Com’on fashionistas shouldn’t argue with the no-uniform policy of universities on summer, should we? Why can’t we just look at it as a huge opportunity to be “us” during summer classes?

Let’s assume this was the first day of summer, shall we? For a first, impact rises when color is bursting. I know it’s not only me who’s making sure my outfit grabs all the attention on a first day of school.
I love how these cute rainbow striped wedges from AsianVogue perfectly matches my colourful striped knit top and my necklace and the skirt balanced the sophistication. Do you agree?

Knit Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted
Wedge: AsianVogue
Necklace: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Sunglasses: Thrifted

-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views