Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Silver









Photos by: Gab Cadena


Who could have guessed, when you began married life
How entwined you'd become as husband and wife.
And after 25 years, you still say "I love you" in many different ways.


We all knew that spending more than 25 years is a real business.
Some can't even last a month, or a day with each other.
But for a blessed marriage like this, they did.

I was invited by Gab's parents to come at their party despite
my hesitation to go. I told no one that I'm sure that I'm coming
and I was already running late since I've been from my class.


Good thing my aged Old navy sequined dress saved me. Perfect because it's
informal and formal at the same time. Just right for my mood because
I really don't know what to wear! Hahaha


Top: Thrifted
Sequined jumper: Old Navy
Flats: Janilyn
Necklace: Quia


Love like you've never loved before!
Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views