Saturday, April 28, 2012

Crimsonite









Today I decided to wear something minimal as part of my week of laziness!
I don't know how laziness struck me this week.
Too lazy to dress up means I need to add statement pieces for my outfit to stand out
so I wore this recently bought fringe necklace and my glammed up
wedges from Shoebox!

If you noticed, my jeans are semi-faded but
trust me, it only became visible because of the light.
I attempted to bleach this but I changed my mind. Hahaha

Do you remember this cardigan? I have already worn this before.
Can you guess which post?

Cardigan: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted
Wedges: Shoebox + DIY
Fringe Necklace: SM Accessories


Stay tuned for more lazy outfits! Lol
Ciao!
-Cham

P.S Join my existing giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views