Saturday, March 31, 2012

On flame


Don't disturb her coz she's not in the mood.


This outfit is waaaaaaay perfect not just because it
matched my hot-headed and grumpy mood, but also it collaborated
with the hotness of the current weather.

If you follow my Twitter, you'll notice that my tweets these
past few days weren't that jovial and pleasing.
I am currently facing a pile of problems and troubles.

So in this way, I can express what I feel through this outfit.

Btw, this was the first day of our Summer class enrollment
so I opted to wear something comfortable and chic at the same time
with minimal accessories present to help me move freely from
going up downstairs to running errands to chase some teachers.













Hello photographer :)






That's a super haggard day!
Phew! Thank God it's done already!


Tank top: Gap
Red Cardi: Thrifted
Pants: Thrifted
Clog wedges: Parisian
Gold ring: Thrifted


Ciao!
-Cham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Page views